- Posted by 4Science
- On Monday June 7th, 2021
- 0 Comments
At 4Science, we are proud to be the major supporter to Open Repositories 2021, not only as a sponsor, but also with ten contributions.
4Science actively participates in major events at the international level, not only as a sponsor but also contributing with presentations on innovative projects, technologies, standards: ten of our presentations are in OR2021 programme, https://or2021.openrepositories.org/, a unique achievement among DSpace partners and providers:
- A DSpace 7 workshop, in collaboration with Lyrasis and other community members;
- Two presentations, dedicated respectively to the new DSpace 7 Submission&Workflow interface created by 4Science and to the CRIS extension of DSpace 7;
- A presentation on our most recent collaboration with OpenAIRE to provide two new services to the DSpace and DSpace-CRIS community, the Data Correction and the Publication Claim;
- A presentation on our project funded by Queens and other Canadian universities to make DSpace compliant with ORCID and the OpenAIRE guidelines for Literature Repositories v.4;
- A short presentation on the project funded by the Jisc to make a RIOXX/REF patch available for DSpace to enhance metadata in Institutional repositories;
- Two short presentations on our most recent DSpace-GLAM projects for the Cultural Heritage, respectively with the University of Pavia and with the Music Academy of Milan;
- Two posters, respectively on the PeruCRIS and the SynsiCRIS projects based on DSpace-CRIS 7.
Check the full list with titles and abstracts here and join us at OR2021!