- Posted by 4Science
- On Tuesday June 8th, 2021
- 0 Comments
It is based on DSpace, which enables organisations like Universities and Research Institutions to manage their publications and their data.
DSpace-CRIS provides distinct and additional functionality, in particular an extended data model (Dublin Core / CERIF oriented) and the opportunity to collect, connect and share data from the entire Research ecosystem (papers, journals, people, organisation units, projects etc.) in a single solution: secure, robust, fully integrated and interoperable.
With DSpace-CRIS 7, 4Science is delighted to announce a number of key enhancements which improve the flexibility, integration, data quality and accuracy of DSpace-CRIS:
- Full ORCID v3 integration (push/pull information)
- Integration with dozen external data sources, including commercial ones, to retrieve bibliographic and bibliometric data
- Support for decentralised management, self-service researcher profile management and approval workflows
- Aligned to the latest OpenAIRE Guidelines for Literature Repositories, Data Archives and CRIS Managers
- Data quality tools ensure that your information is always complete and accurate
These enhancements with DSpace-CRIS 7 build on the new DSpace 7 architecture, featuring a new Angular UI and a fully-featured REST API.
4Science would like to thank the PeruCRIS project, the SynsiCRIS project and Hamburg University of Technology for their contributions to DSpace-CRIS 7.
Join the international community of leading institutions using DSpace-CRIS
More information: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACECRIS/DSpace-CRIS+Home
Explore DSpace-CRIS 7 here: https://dspacecris7.4science.cloud/
Enjoy a video presentation of DSpace-CRIS: https://youtu.be/L5zEZvILgGQ
Released on 2nd June 2021